Have you ever wanted to learn how to make green chile sauce but could never find the perfect recipe? Well, your prayers have been answered! Our Mi Dia From Scratch have released their exclusive green chile sauce recipe and y’all; it’s a good one. Learn how to make New Mexico Green Chile Sauce from scratch with this fresh, authentic recipe from Mi Dia.
- 2 Cups of Hot Green Chile
- 2 Cups of Autumn Roast Green Chile
- 1 Cup of Extra Hot Green Chile
- 1 Diced Onion
- 6 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Heat a sauce pot over medium heat and add the olive oil
- Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes
- Add the 3 types of chile and saute for 5 minutes
- Add the water and reduce by half (about 30 minutes)
- Pair with your favorite Mexican dish!
If you would like to watch the Mi Dia from Scratch segment on ‘how to make green chile sauce,’ please click here. Mi Dia From Scratch blends traditional Mexico City recipes with Tex-Mex and Sante Fe flavors for a truly unique mix. Visit Mi Dia From Scratch at West Plano Village and enjoy table-side guac, delicious food, and craft cocktails for the ultimate lunch or dinner. To book with Mi Dia From Scratch at West Plano Village, please call (972) 403-7474 today.
Photo Source: [ImagePixel] Thinkstock
West Plano Village is offered by Weitzman. Weitzman is one of the leading commercial real estate companies in North Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of Commercial Real Estate services including Project Representation, Tenant Representation and Investment Sales and, is also a leading Asset Management and Development Services Commercial Real Estate firm.